and I've been tagged! Thanks Kristina!
Seven Facts You Don't Already Know about Me
*Link to the person that tagged you, and post the rules on your blog.
*Share 7 facts about yourself that you think most people don't know.
*Tag 7 random people at the end of your post, and include links to their blogs.
*Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
1. Purple is my favorite color!
2. I am horribly afraid of snakes. I'm serious. As in if you play a practical joke on me with said creature, I will probably punch you. That is, after I recover from fainting.
3. I have jumped out of an airplane...by myself...5 times. I highly recommend it.
4. I'm a crier. And I hate it, most of the time. I think most people, those who don't REALLY know me, think I'm on the tougher side. WRONG!
5. Unlike Kristina, I hate math. That's kind of ironic since one of the assignments I used to have that I probably was most recognized for, was about 90% math.
6. Despite what most people would say is a nice list of accomplishments, I'm not so sure of myself and what I have to offer. What can I say...I'm a work in progress.
7. I love to send greeting cards...for birthdays, anniversaries, etc...except I feel bad when I don't have anything extremely touching to say in them. I usually just sign our names and pray the receiver understands how much we care without the "right" words.
OK. Mission accomplished. So now I tag...
Building the Ark, Kate Wicker, Margaret Mary Myers, Minnesota Mom, Praying for Grace, SFO Mom, and The Willcox Family.
Daily Gospel Reflection for March 17, 2018
6 hours ago