Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Book Meme

RAnn tagged me for this meme.

Book Meme Rules
1. Pick up the nearest book ( of at least 123 pages).
2. Open the book to page 123.
3. Find the fifth sentence.
4. Post the next three sentences.
5. Tag five people.


My laptop has been on the dining table for the last few days and there aren't any books nearby without going into another room and looking at a bookshelf (and how to pick the "nearest" off of a shelf anyway) so I grabbed the book currently nearest to me when I am in bed.

"A new sort of way this, for a young fellow to be making love, by breaking his mistress's head!-is not it, Miss Elliot?-This is breaking a head and giving a plaister truly!"

Admiral Croft's manners were not quite of the tone to suit Lady Russell, but they delighted Anne.

Let's make this a game and see who knows which book this is. I'm sure a lot of you know.

So now I tag Kristina, Melissa, Abigail, Denise, and Kate because I am sure these women read some great books!

No comments: